...............WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW ADDRESS

Hi everyone. We have moved from this address to

OneKnightStands.net

Check out the new site for all my latest posts on Movies, Music, Pop Culture, Humor and much more.

New Blogger Layout


I was kinda bored with the previous blogger layout on this blog. So this morning when I woke up, I just thought to myself, why not get a new template to myself. I know, once you start thinking that, you start questioning which is the best template and where do I find it? There are a zillion of Blogger templates available everywhere across so many websites, and one of the best ones is the library of all thing web2.0, and that's Mashable. It's got a wonderful library of Web 2.0 2 and 3 column blogger templates all for free. But the list didn't do much for me. So went ahead and looked for more, until I found this Blogger Template which I'm using on a site called freshbloggertemplates.blogspot.com/
This Template can be downloaded from this link.I hope you like the profile change that I have done.The greatest thing I like about the entire layout change is the amount of writing space I have now. It's much better and larger than the previous one. Well, the previous one was similar to my Techkeyla blog layout.

Image Courtesy:http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit

0 Responses to "New Blogger Layout"